- Are medicines quite safe?
Yes quite safe, medicines are natural and gentle, not addictive and don't have side effects as long as the simillimum or matching medicine is found. It acts in such a way as to strengthen and enhance the natural defenses of the body.
- How should medicines be stored? They should be stored in a dry place away from sunlight and strong perfumes but not in the fridge! In a drawer or in a box is ideal.
- Should I take a medicine for life?
Definitely not! Medicines are validated by "proving" and should be discontinued as soon as cure appears to be underway. The smallest amount is all that is required.
- What can Homeopathy treat?
It can be effective in helping pain, infection, fever, fatigue, digestive, respiratory, and skin conditions. It can also treat hypertension, urinary, vascular, heart and kidney problems. It treats the cause of disease and even in chronic conditions like cancer after surgery it gives a better quality of life.
- Can Homeopathy prevent disease?
Yes, it has medicines which act as prophylactics, so if you are prone to sore throats homeopathy can prevent recurrence after cure has taken place.
- Why is homeopathy more effective than chemical drugs?
The law of opposites is the way conventional medicine is used, but the law of similars is how Homeopathy cures. First of all Homeopathy works with nature and brings the disease outwards, but allopathy suppresses disease and so it goes to a deeper level.
- Does the immune system benefit from Homeopathy?
Yes, it is made stronger because medicines work with natural function
- Is it true there are antidotes for medicines? Yes, it is best to avoid coffee, mints and vinegar as these can reduce the beneficial effect of any medicine. Also best to take a medicine at bedtime and well after any food or cleaning teeth perhaps with a mint toothpaste!
Homeopathic treatment tends to simplify the human economy and to make diseases more easily managed.
The whole aim of the physician is to secure the language of nature.
Ever wonder why Homeopathy "works"?
Links for my web site.